DATA STEWARDSHIP PRINCIPLES
What MAINBOARD stands for:
- We are all accountable for upholding the data stewardship principles, which are consistent with our company values.
- Our customers’ privacy (and their customers’ and employees’) is paramount to us.
- Our customers place a deep trust in MAINBOARD because we hold their most sensitive data therefore we are a trusted steward of their data.
MAINBOARD will not:
- Without explicit permission, sell, publish or share data entrusted to us by a customer that identifies the customer or any person.
- Use customer data to help our customers improve their professional lives. This means: we help them make or save money, be more productive, be in compliance.
- Use customer data to operate our business, including helping our customers improve their user experience and understand the products and services that are available to help them.
- Train our employees about how to keep data safe and secure, and educate our customers about how to keep theirs and their customers’ data safe and secure.
Collection and Use of Your Information
When you set up and use Agencypad, personal information such as e-mail addresses, names, home or work addresses, and telephone numbers will be collected within the system, and some of that information will be sent to MAINBOARD. This information will be used by MAINBOARD and affiliates to enable the features you are using and provide the service(s) or carry out the transaction(s) you have requested or authorized. It may also be used to analyse and improve MAINBOARD products and services.
Except as described in this statement, personal information you provide will not be transferred to third parties without your consent. We may occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as performing statistical analysis of our services. We will only provide those companies the personal information they need to deliver the service, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
MAINBOARD may access or disclose information about you, including the content of your communications, in order to: (a) comply with the law or respond to lawful requests or legal process; (b) protect the rights or property of MAINBOARD or our customers, including the enforcement of our agreements or policies governing your use of the services; or (c) act on a good faith belief that such access or disclosure is necessary to protect the personal safety of MAINBOARD employees, customers, or the public.
Security of Your Information
MAINBOARD is committed to helping protect the security of your information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the information you provide on computer systems with limited access, which are located in controlled facilities.